You can expect the desired outcome within a given time frame only with professional facilitation, because he/she:
- creates an atmosphere of trust needed for openness
- provides structure to the program
- ensures focus
- enhances interaction
- documents the process
Why should you work with an external facilitator?
- Because you can be involved in the discussion and the processes.
- Because facilitation is a profession, which takes many years to master.
- Because time is money, and skilled facilitators achieve more with your team in a shorter time.
- Because high energy and effectiveness count, and to achieve that you need professional techniques.
Why choose SkillToGo?
Because you get a professional facilitator certified by the International Association of Facilitators:
CEO, Resilience expert, Facilitator, Trainer, Coach, CPF
Graduated at ELTE Faculty of Arts, studied at Sorbonne University, Paris. Certified in Positive Psychology by Barbara Fredrickson in 2015, and by the VIA…