- Holistic thinking: „Big picture” – Overview of the organization as a whole.
- Maintaining hope and longing: Attractive vision, meaningful goals.
- Programming: making sure everybody knows „where we are going”.
- Having values, traditions and habits: „We are WE”.
Max 12 participants
For more details get in touch with us!
Tel: +36 20 968 2222
The leader and his/her organization
“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work,
but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea..”
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Big picture, Committment, Loyalty
- Be the nervous system of the organization – be there everywhere,
reach out to everywhere, know about everything.
- Build pride concerning brand, products and services.
- Have deep knowledge of the org chart of the company.
- “Program what to think” – in other words define the narrative of own added value of associates.
Shared vision, attractive goals and development
- Programming – dreaming together: Appreciative Inquiry 4D method
- Maintaining hope: Monitoring the 4D meeting actions
- Linking the performance goals to the 4D actions, monitoring the progress
- Learning and applying SMART
Programming as the basis of shared understanding and alignment
- Internal dialogue as the process of understanding the world
- Patterns of the actual culture
- Platform for programming: meetings, events, performance evaluation, etc.
- Style of communication: active constructive communication
- Be resilient – learn to take risks, and handle failures
- Thinking partnerships
Values, traditions, habits
- Find yourself within the big picture – department/unit visions – individual visions
- Make decisions based on your values
- Have identity as a company– have habits that differ from anyone elses habits