- The key of high safety awareness starts with importance of self
- Caring for others – comes from community bonds
- MQ – Flexible thinking, keeping balance between negative and positive emotions
- Striving for ZERO accident
Max 14 participants
Safety for our community
„Getting home safely at the end of the day!”
One of our participants
Awareness of Personal Value
- Focus on the value of a person.
- Bradley–curve. Taking responsibility: Development from the external to the internal control.
- Diagnosis: where does the organization actually stand?
MQ – Flexible thinking
- Facts, Beliefs, Emotions, Actions – skill to separate the 4 notions.
- The dice turns with us! Control over beliefs, broaden possible interpretations in every situation.
- Way from EGO to Togetherness – Establishing new thinking habits.
Agreements: new habits, rules
- Commitment alongside new habits
- Brainstorm for further new solutions, regulations
- Decision about the implementation of the best ideas. Action plan.