HR in the focus –
To establish a positive organization culture HR have to acquire a new mindset about their role in the organization
Participants: Max 8,
Time frame: 2 x 3 hours meetings in person, plus 5 x 1,5 hours webinar
Preconditions: at least three years of experience as HR expert, minimum 1 year experience in a leadership position at HR, preliminary assessment
Next upcoming open program: March 17, 2020., then on every other Wednesday
“RH+” HR Program – Bring a spark into your organization
Blended Learning Program
Don’t walk in front of me,….I may not follow
Don’t walk behind me…. I may not lead
Walk beside me….just be my ally.
– Albert Camus
- Economical advantages of a positive organization – pros for a Strategic HR role.
- Five pillars of Healthy – Resilient Organizations
- Tasks and responsibilities of HR to establish the five pillars
- Applied practices – What works and what not? Understanding the best practices from the point of view of the discoveries of Positive Psychology
- Adjusting the major HR processes to the positive organization culture
- A shift towards unique creative solutions
- Action plan: specific goals, you want to achieve in your organization
By designing this program we relied on the wise advice of 8 senior HR managers working at 6 multinational companies.
Learn about the detailed program and the conditions of participation!