We believe humans are genuinely programmed to strive for growth.
Leaders’ task is to nurture this natural instinct.
We want leaders to re-discover the mindset of a child,
with it’s hunger to conquer the world.
Max 12 participants
For more details get in touch with us!
Phone: +36 20 968 2222
„If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk,
if you can’t walk then crawl,
but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
Martin Luther King
What is motivation?
- „Story telling” – own experiences on what makes us “move”
- Motivation and emotions – interdependence
- How narratives influence our level of energy and drive for actions
Most popular motivational theories
- Maslow as a development theory
- Herzberg as a habituation theory
- McClelland as a personality type theory
- Deci-Ryan as a self-determination theory
- Wryesniewsky as a mindset theory
- Positive Psychology and motivation: FLOW
- What motivational tools does the organization implement and how?
Interventions for preventing indifference and demotivation
- Start with WHY
- Care for optimistic narratives
- Lead step-by-step: from on-boarding to mastery level
- Use gamification
- Build a community
- Make sure there are challenges in routine work