- Growing yourself: We teach Mindfulness – awareness of your own needs and the needs of others.
- Growing yourself: we raise awareness of your roles – as a human, as a manager, as a leader.
- Growing others: we show you how to adjust your style to the maturity of your associates, providing them the chance to experience FLOW.
- Growing others: we help you collect tools to build a positive organizational culture.
Max 12 participants
Developing our associates
“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.”
- Mindfulness exercises – sharpen your perception – be aware of your likes and dislikes.
- Know your preferences and make distinction between company needs and your own needs.
- Play with your roles – raise awareness of the rich variety of behaviors you use while being in different roles.
- Analysis of jobs – be conscious about the ideal job profile in each and every profession in your department.
- Define the small steps – how a newcomer acquires the knowledge necessary to perform accordingly to the ideal job profile.
- Delegate to your associate by raising the bar step by step. Promote continuous learning.
- Detect the amount of Flow – teach your associate to be conscious about their success.
- Provide feedback, praise, and warnings right at the spot.
- Have a commonly shared vision.
- Story telling: sharing experiences, awareness of existing positive emotions.