Who are we?
Founder, Consultant, Psychologist
I started my career as a physician at the Hungarian Railways. Most of my patients had a hard life, they needed rather psychologist than a doctor. This…
CEO, Resilience expert, Facilitator, Trainer, Coach, CPF
Graduated at ELTE Faculty of Arts, studied at Sorbonne University, Paris. Certified in Positive Psychology by Barbara Fredrickson in 2015, and…
Consultant, Senior trainer
Graduated as a teacher in 1985 and as a human organization expert in 1999. I am a certified facilitator and remote educator. I have 10 years…
Consultant, Trainer, Coach
I have been working as the head of HR in Hungary and in several European countries in multinational companies. I have first hand experiences…
Consultant, Trainer, Burnout Prevention expert
Studied mathematics of computer program planning but concluded to be deeply involved in human development. To satisfy my interests I…
What we believe?
- that resilience can be developed.
- that we create value for our partners.
- that best result comes from cooperative creation instead of applying ready made solutions.
- that we ensure measurable business results and engagement to our partners in a long term partnership.
We are experts
- in developing the HR to C level management
- in measuring resilience
- indeveloping resilience
- in identifying and changing the patern of the internal dialogues - MQ programs
- in traditional skill development based on Positive Psychology - communication, leadership, sales
Our focus is
In the business
- To develop strategyc partnership between the management board members and head of HR
- To raise the self/confidence and resilience of leaders
- To build positive organisation cultur
In the social area
to train teachers to become positve psychology experts
We organise the Positive Psychology conference in every two years
to spread the new scientific results in the wide society.
to translate and support to publish books:
- Seligman: Autententic happyness
- Seligman: The optimsitic child
- Fredrickson: Positivity
- Fredrickson: Love 2.0
- Youngson: Time to care